This article provides instructions on how to establish the connection with Infinite Campus OR 1.1 API over OAuth 2.0 in School Passport
Audience: Primary District Admin
Warning: Infinite Campus is deprecating the support for OAuth 1.0 on June 30th, 2023. GG4L provides the support of Infinite Campus API 1.1 over OAuth 2.0 starting June 26th, 2023, which requires reconfiguring the authentication of the Infinite Campus application in School Passport.
To establish a connection with Infinite Campus API 1.1 over OAuth 2.0, please follow the instructions below:
- Sign in to your School Passport profile, and navigate to Connect module.
- In the Home section, select the Infinite Campus SIS (or find the corresponding app in the Application Gallery).
- Click Settings on the top-right.
- On the Delivery Config tab, fill in the three existing fields (Service URL, Client ID, and Client Secret). Once completed, a fourth field labeled Authentication URL appears, which also requires filling in with the Token URL.
- Click the Test Connection at the bottom.
- If the notification "Connection is OK" appears, click the Save at the bottom right corner.