Intro to School Passport
Applications & Integrations
Profile & Administering
PowerSchool: Find Fields Names
Quickly locate the name of fields in your PowerSchool environment.
If you wish to obtain a custom PowerSchool plugin, you should provide GG4L with the required field names from your database.
To find the required field name, do the following:
- Sign in to your PowerSchool.
- Go to the System > Page and Data Management > Export Data > Export. The Data Export Manager page appears.
- In the Select Columns to Export section:
- In the Category dropdown, choose Tables.
- In the Export From dropdown, choose the table that contains the required fields.
- In the tables that appear, find and select the required field.
Tip: For a quick search, click Expand All, press Ctrl + F, and then enter the field name in a search bar.
- Copy the value from the Field column.