Discover how to effectively monitor and manage the sync status between the district and the application
Audience: ✅District Admin ✅Vendor Admin
The sync status indicates the synchronization status between the district and the application. At a glance, you can tell:
- Whether the application is connected to the district or the district is connected to the application
- Whether the app has experienced an error or warning while syncing
The sync status is always visible on both the Home page and the top of the detailed district/application page.
The sync status indicates the synchronization status between the district and the application.
- Active: The app is syncing data without issues.
- Expired: The access to the district’s data is expired.
- Connection failed: The synchronization process encountered an error.
- Data verification: The synchronization process encountered changes, and the percentage of these changes reached the Safety Threshold value.
- Changes pending approval: The app has pending changes that require your actions, such as the need to accept Data Changing Request.