Product: SP Connect (Data-Sync) Module
Privileges: Primary Admin privileges
To see and fix the errors after SFTP data sync, please follow the instructions below:
- Login to your School Passport profile, and navigate to Connect (Data-Sync) module;
- In the Home section, click on the SFTP icon and choose the History tab;
- To see details, click on the SHOW ERRORS button;
- Details screen will appear. On the details screen, you can see GG4L ID, File Name, Error type, and Error Message.
- Read the details of the errors, and see what data format is required by the data standard specification.
IMS OneRoster - http://www.imsglobal.org/oneroster-v11-final-specification or
Basic Roster (Clever-like) - data standard specifications;
- Make corresponding changes in your CSV files and upload corrected data on the SFTP server;
- Force data sync by clicking the green RUN SYNC button on the SFTP App dashboard.