Audience: ✅District Admin ✖️Vendor Admin
Applies to: Google Classroom
Importing Google Classroom topics as categories in School Passport allows you to organize and structure content quickly from Google Classroom into School Passport. Also, you can keep data synchronized between the two platforms. Any changes made to topics in Google Classroom will be automatically reflected in School Passport, ensuring that the data is up-to-date and consistent.
Caution: This feature can only be activated by the GG4L Support team.
- Contact GG4L Support team and submit a request. Once the Support team has activated this feature, you can proceed with the following steps.
- Go to your School Passport account.
- Home > Google Classroom app, and then click ⚙️Settings on the top-right.
- On the Delivery Config tab, click Revoke Access.
- Click the Sign in with Google to initiate the re-authorization process.
- Сhoose an account to sign in. A new View topics in Google Classroom access appears.
- Click Continue to comple a re-authorization.
- Leave the settings page, and click Run Import on the Google Classroom detail page.
Once the sync completes, Google Classroom topics will appear in the Data Browsing > Gradebook > Categories.