Learn how to efficiently organize and access important sites and tools with Bookmarks.
Audience: ✅District Admin
Bookmarks are Resources that include a title and URL. Bookmarks help you quickly find important sites and tools.
Organization Bookmarks are created in the AppStore and can be available to all users or specific user groups, enabling the seamless sharing of essential resources within the district. You can create Organization Bookmarks for Folders, Users, Roles, or Groups.
Create an Organization Bookmark
- Sign in to the School Passport and click AppStore.
- On the AppStore tab, choose a school/district on the Organization list and then click Add Bookmark.
- Enter bookmark details and click OK:
- Type a name and URL for the bookmark.
- Optional. Attach a bookmark logo. Recommended format - PNG, size - 60x60 px.
Delete an Organization Bookmark
To delete Organization Bookmarks, choose a Bookmark > Delete.
Edit an Organization Bookmark
- On the AppStore tab, choose a school/district on the Organization list and filter resources by Bookmark.
- Select the desired bookmark > Configure.
- Edit bookmarks details and click OK.
Assign an Organization Bookmark
To make a bookmark available for a separate User, Group, or Class, you need to customize its assignments on the Bulk assign. For more information, see Managing Resources.